No matter how accustomed you are to living in this digital era, there’s no denying that adjustments have been necessary as we all band together to fight COVID-19.
Thankfully, we aren’t taking on these challenges alone. We’re all in this together, and the more knowledge we share with each other about how to successfully navigate this new landscape, the stronger we become.
We’ve recently launched our own hub for COVID-19 resources and tips, which you’ll find at this link. But we also wanted to share some helpful tips from Microsoft for living, working and thriving in these unprecedented times.
- Delivering Online Meetings & Events
- Helping Businesses Work Remotely in Teams
- Staying Productive While Working Online
- How Microsoft Enables Remote Work
- 2 Weeks In: What We’ve Learned About Remote Work
- The Top 9 Ways Microsoft IT is Enabling Remote Work for its Employees
- Working Remotely During Challenging Times
Education & Family:
- Making the Switch to Online Learning
- Online Resources for Home & Family
- The Microsoft Education Team is Here to Help
- Family Learning Center for Ages 3 to 12
- 9 Tips to Make Your Remote Lesson a Success
- Host Your Virtual Class with Microsoft Teams Meetings Integrated Into Your Learning Management System
- Free Education Content from Minecraft & More
- What We Can Learn from the Current School Closures About How to Support Remote Learning
- Microsoft Empowers Hong Kong Teachers & Students with Real-time Interactive Remote Learning
- Healthcare Bot to Support Frontlines
- Tracking the Latest on COVID-19
- Protecting the Income of Hourly Workers
- Microsoft Joins Forces in the COVID-19 Response
- Get More Information About COVID-19 in Your Area & Around the World on Bing
10th Magnitude was born in the cloud right alongside Microsoft Azure. We’re Microsoft Gold Partners and Azure Expert Managed Service Providers. If you need help making a fast and secure transition to the cloud to keep business moving with a dispersed workforce, click here to get in touch now.