Azure Managed Services
Modernize your operations. 10th Magnitude delivers agility, cost-effectiveness, and stability in your Azure environment, so you can focus on what you do best—run your business.
Azure Managed Services
Choose a plan that’s perfect for your needs
Continuous improvement requires continuous attention. Our Managed Services allow you to focus on what’s most important. We’re here along the way to provide insights, suggest improvements, provide expert guidance and resources on a real-time basis.
10th Magnitude blends technology with innovation to bring you a variety of Managed Services options including ongoing management, security, and 24x7x365 operations. Get more from your Managed Services with 10th Magnitude:
- Proactive monitoring and escalation services monitor your infrastructure and applications for performance and availability. Additionally, we monitor the Azure platform for outages and maintenance notifications and contact Microsoft on your behalf if necessary.
- Incident management and resolution services handle incidents that our monitoring systems or alarms detect or that you report, fixing them either automatically or manually.
- Modern service management approach provides the agility and scale required to effectively managed the dynamic nature of your cloud environments.
- Deployment and configuration services use predefined templates, each built to conform to Azure best practices, to automate provisioning through a self-service portal.
- Patch management services cover operating system (Windows and Linux) and infrastructure application security updates and fixes.
- Unified security management services help keep your Azure infrastructure secure. We look for viruses and malware and detect intrusions on managed instances, all while controlling and limiting access to production systems.
- Continuity management services back up each resource with specified frequency and use a runbook to bring failed infrastructure back to life.
- Governance services use policy-based controls and financial and capacity management reports to help drive accountability, compliance, and financial insights.
- 10vū™ Managed Services Dashboard provides intelligence, insights, and key performance indicators into your managed Azure environments.
- Cloud procurement solutions provide consumption based Azure licensing with flexible payment options, intelligent reporting, and no up-front commitments allowing you to continuously plan for and optimize spend.
“10th Magnitude is unmatched in their deep Azure expertise. When we were looking for a managed services partner, we went with 10th Magnitude due to the seamless transition of working with them on our Azure migration into providing management of our SaaS application infrastructure in Azure. This clear pathway from professional into managed services enabled us to focus on our core business.”
—John Powers, CEO, CreditPoint Software