Accelerating Innovation for your Digital Transformation
10th Magnitude offers a new breed of Managed Services to deliver the agility, cost effectiveness and simplicity which the cloud promises. Our Managed Services practice is built on our vast experience as one of the world’s leading Microsoft Azure service providers. These services apply the principles of DevOps and automation to services, promoting agility, flexibility and stability in your Azure environment:
- Proactive monitoring and escalation services monitor your infrastructure and applications for performance and availability. Additionally, we monitor the Azure platform for outages and maintenance notifications and contact Microsoft on your behalf if necessary.
- Incident management and resolution services handle incidents that our monitoring systems or alarms detect or that you report, fixing them either automatically or manually.
- Change management services coordinate all change actions, ensuring they are applied in an orderly fashion with no overlaps, including holding all incoming manual requests until approved.
- Provisioning management services use predefined templates, each built to conform to Azure best practices, to automate provisioning.
- Patch management services cover operating system (Windows and Linux) and infrastructure application security updates and fixes.
- Security and access management services look for viruses and malware and detect intrusions on managed instances, all while controlling and limiting access to production systems.
- Continuity management services back up each resource with specified frequency and use a runbook to bring failed infrastructure back to life.
- Governance services use policy-based controls and financial and capacity management reports to help drive accountability, compliance and financial insights.
“10th Magnitude is unmatched in their deep Azure expertise. When we were looking for a managed services partner, we went with 10th Magnitude due to the seamless transition of working with them on our Azure migration into providing management of our SaaS application infrastructure in Azure. This clear pathway from professional into managed services enabled us to focus on our core business.”